Here are 7 steps I taught my kids last night, as well as my Young Men's Grace Group this morning. For a more complete list of 10 things (minus #5 below), check out my previous post here.
the Bible – Is it clearly right or wrong? (Psalm 119:133)
- Ask God about it – Have you prayed and waited for an answer?
- Listen to the Holy Spirit – Is God's Spirit prompting you with a "Yes" or “No”? (Acts 16:6)
- Ask if circumstances will let you – Do you have the capability to do it? (Acts
- Research it & give it time – Are you rushing into a decision without
info? (Proverbs 19:2)
- Ask trusted advisors – What have they counseled you? (Proverbs 11:14)
- Ask your leadership – What have they counseled you? (Hebrews 13:17)