– My son played baseball yesterday. The team seemed to be asleep, but he had fun!
– Monday night, our third service planning team met to pray & nail down a "straw man" plan to add weekend services as needed in the future. We landed on adding a 3rd Sunday morning service first, then a Saturday night as needed.
– Today, I made some real progress for Sunday's "Don't Forget the Lyrics" series conclusion. Check out Psalm 119:169-176. And don't forget to come to the first worship at 9a, to free up those primo 10:45a visitor spots.
– I started marathon training this week for a potential fall marathon. I'm using this training plan as a guide, sent to me by Eric.
– Finally cut & trimmed my 8" lawn tonight. Took for-ev-uh! I considered using a machete. If I waited any longer, I'd have to hire someone to bail it. 🙂
– Flipped on the College World Series & Stanford is up on Miami in the 9th inning, but there are no outs & Miami is rallying. Loser goes home. Keep hope alive!!! (I KNOW you're all praying for a Stanford World Series win!)