- Daily Reading — FYI, I'm in Ezekiel these days in my daily reading. It's amazing. When I have my time with God consistently (i.e. reading & praying), I am more at peace, REGARDLESS of whether the world around me is at peace. When I tell myself "the lie" again (i.e. "You don't have time for that, Tim! Get to work!"), not so much. 🙂
- Wore Them Out — Yesterday's 5th grade boys practice was probably the toughest of the year. Feel like we've tried a number of ways. Still trying to crack the code which unlocks our team's potential. 🙂
- 3 Cups of Tea — Finally finished this book tonight. I'd recommend it to everyone. Great insight into what life is like in rural Islamic culture in Central Asia. Shows what 1 person can do when you throw yourself into loving a people too.
- The Most Loving Place in Town — Finished this book yesterday. It's written in a parable (story) format so it was a breeze to read. It's the story of what would happen if your church received the letter Jesus sent the church of Ephesus in Revelation 2:1-7.
- The Christian's Secret to a Happy Life — I mentioned this book 2 weeks ago. Laura Oliver wrote me this note: "Thanks for mentioning it. It is proving to be a big blessing to me & much that I've read so far is addressing just what I've been grappling with myself regarding the subject."
- Being a Prophet — Mark it down. Colts 31. Saints 27.