- What's in the Sky? — It's been way cool to see the sun in the sky (a cloudless sky) for the last 2 days. I can't remember the last time that happened.
- Too Much to Comprehend — I read that 150,000+ dead in Haiti, in the Port-au-Prince area alone, makes this at least the 3rd worst loss of life in a natural disaster in the past 100 years. My mind cannot comprehend it.
- Standing on Fluid — Back in 1989, I was a junior at Stanford University when the Loma Prieta Earthquake hit. (I would have been in the shower when it hit, but I sat down to read a letter!) It was a 7.1 on the surface. I'd been through earthquakes before, but that one changed the way I felt about the ground. We all think we stand on rock. We don't. The earth is basically liquid that doesn't move very often!
- Operation Christmas Child — Did you hear where one of the groups that received Operation Christmas Child gifts were the Kurds? Check it out here. A hit tip to Heather Peek for that one.
- Needing a Win — Over the last couple weeks, I've sat through loss after loss in basketball, as I coached Karina's 3rd girls girls team, Jacob's 5th grade boys team lost, & played on my Grace men's team. I need a win.
I'll C some of U L8R, when I teach on "anger" from 6:45-8:00p at Grace. Check out the live feed at VisitGraceChurch.com!