It's Matthew 6:19-34.
In that passage, you find:
- "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth" (v.19)
- "Do not worry about your life" (v.25)
- "Which of your worrying [improves anything]?" (v.27)
- "Why do you worry?" (v.28)
- "Will God not much more clothe you?" (v.30)
- "Do not worry [about]…eat…drink…wear" (v.31)
- "Your heavenly Father knows your needs" (v.32)
- "Do not worry about tomorrow" (v.33)
P.S. I had my men's small group tell me that their minds were STILL spinning about the comment on Sunday, "SO WHAT if your 401(k) goes to ZERO? Do you think that has ANYTHING to do with whether God will provide for your needs or not?"