We looked at the apostle Peter in Acts 10 who had his life of comfort & cultural-bias challenged by God
when he was asked to reach out to a Gentile military commander. You can listen here or "Ipod" it here.
Here’s some thoughts from yesterday’s topic.
- Second week in a row where the prep was not easy, but I think God used it greatly. Cuts into my blogging-energy, though.
Cool study I didn’t mention? Joppa (modern Jaffa).
- Cool study I blew through? Who needs patience:
Cool study I alluded to? The keys of the kingdom of heaven, given to Peter (Matthew 16:17-19) & along with the order to be used (Acts 1:8)
- Other thots that may only interest me?
- I thought the stories of the ridiculous things I’ve said to people would get a bigger laugh at the start. Unfortunately, I suspect people EXPECT that from me! 🙂
- I had NO IDEA my references to biases about Belton & Leawood would get a laugh. But it happened in both services. What was I thinking? 🙂