This man has had really, really wide impact.
The title? "The Heat of Responsibility."
Main thought? "There are 5 models of leadership:"
- Transitional Leadership — Moving people to focus on a particular need.
- Transactional Leadership — Leading and making progress, instead of just talking, when you have various interest groups that have a voice.
- Transparency in Leadership — In contrast to many examples we see today, trust God enough to have integrity & honesty, and God will work everything out.
- Transformational Leadership — Where you move from having to create the vision, to having people bring the vision of the future to you.
- Transcendent Leadership — Preparing your organization/church/team to live on & do greater things after you pass on, just as Jesus did with His apostles."