- All aTwitter — I've had a Twitter account for a while (thanks to Babu) but never really used it. Now I am. (Talk about being LATE to the party!) If you want to follow my tweets, check out TimHowey.
- A Real Frog-Strangler — It is absolutely POURING down rain right
now. It's raining cats & dogs. And our windows are open at home. (I
wonder how much mopping/sopping up we'll have to do?)
- Kids Highlight — Tomorrow we kick off the first of 2 back-to-back Summer Breakouts at Grace (our VBS). It's an event that literally takes a full year to plan, write, pray over, recruit, decorate, etc. An AMAZING highlight for the kids. This year, we're walking through the book of Jonah & teaching our kids about World Missions.
- VBS-On-Demand — All our SBOs are home-grown, designed & written in-house…and they are AMAZING!!! We ought to be SELLING these things…they're better than anything else on the market (no offense major Christian-distributors).
- Preparing My Son — At lunch, I had some time where my son Jake and I could hang together. So I grabbed him & shared what was on my heart today:
- I Need a Crutch — At least for the next week. My 4-week appointment with my surgeon is next Tuesday. Hopefully I can ditch the crutches & go weight-bearing then. I still won't be able to run for another 2 months though. 🙁