- The book was a really quick read. The pages just flew by.
- Wess' story was an absolutely gut-wrenching & hope-inducing story. Terrible about what he & other children endured. Compelling about what God did to redeem those horrible events.
- This morning, I had to put the book down and pick up my journal because I was clearly hearing God speak to me about the priority of my kids, and kids in general.
- I also had to wipe away tears a number of times.
Children are 1 of the 3 "unreached groups" we are all about reaching at Grace:
- Generationally — Reaching a generation of children & students
- Locally — Reaching those not being reached by the traditional church
- Globally — Reaching less reached people groups (<2% evangelical Christian)
The book is worth the read.