Hey everyone. Here's what I took away from today's OWNit365.com readings.
- Having your enemies cursed may feel better. But didn't Jesus tell us to bless our enemies? (Num 23:11, Matthew 5:44)
- There are times you will have to CHOOSE — between short-term, human accolades & long-term Divine acceptance. (Num 24:13)
- When you surrender yourself fully to God, He doesn't hold ANY good thing back from you! (Psa 84:11)
- When God is present, you'll be at the Divine intersection of uncompromising truth and unlimited mercy. (Psa 85:10)
- To have a heart with its undivided affection/attention on God is a work of God. (Psa 86:11)