Yesterday, I had the chance to meet my sister & celebrate her milestone birthday. You only turn 20 once a decade. 🙂 We had a lot of fun together. I really love her & am proud of her.
I also got her hooked up with a daily email from this blog. It's the registration box in the upper right hand corner of TimHowey.com. (Hey sis, hopefully you got this!)
Here's what I walked away with this morning from OWNit365.com.
- It's so tempting to LEAP to someone's defense when you hear just one side of the story…it's just not WISE (Deut 19:17-18)
- Fear is contagious. Be careful around those who continually message "Can't," "Never," or "Hopeless." (Deut 20:8)
- At the cross, Jesus didn't just take away our curse. He became accursed Himself. (Deut 21:23)
- The more you grow like Christ, the more you are able to humble yourself too (Psa 113:6)
- One indicator you "get it" — how powerful God REALLY is — is that you have trembled inside at His awesome power (Psa 114:7)
- People who pursue/love/serve any other end but God are demonstrating spiritual blindness & deafness (Psa 115:8)