I'm so PUMPED about what we have planned for Sunday. Food in all three services, Fun with give-aways in all three services, and Freedom as God works in people's hearts & lives.
I read thru some of my favorite chapters in Deuteronomy this a.m. in our OWNit365.com reading. Here's what I got…
- If you're not careful, you can let what you WANT become more important than what is RIGHT (Deut 16:19)
- Daily Bible reading is our spiritual CARDIO workout. It exercises & protects our HEARTS. (Deut 17:19-20)
- God's prophets nail it 100% of the time. False prophets get things wrong. (Deut 18:22)
- Christ sits & waits. The Father promised & is fulfilling. The world will bow. Case closed. (Psa 110:1)
- There is one prerequisite for getting into God's "Wisdom 101" class — cultivating a biblical fear of the Lord (Psa 111:10)
- A good test of size of your faith is how much bad news you can hear without being consumed with fear (Psa 112:7-8)