- Time Change Anyone? — I wonder how many people will remember to set their clocks back for tomorrow. I guess we tried something different this go around…not mentioning the time change to anyone. 🙂
- What Up??? — So…what in the world has been taking all my time? Well, I've not been running. My MRI won't be for another couple weeks! (The x-rays I got were negative.) Right now, I'm slowly but surely turning into a tub of goo. :-) However, my work-world been all about 4 things…
- Weekend Lie$ Series — This has been a fun series. I've learned a ton about how God views money recently and it's been a BLAST teaching everyone. We're just trying to set people free from the INSANITY of the OVER-spending, UNDER-thinking, and using CREDIT cards as a form of volitional slavery…errr…a crutch.
- Wed Numbers Series — We're in the 2nd half of the book now, walking through events that happened near the end of the 40 years of wandering. It seems like every week we are seeing the RICHES of the word, the FORESHADOWING of Christ, and incredibly PRACTICAL lessons for OUR life's journey.
- Essential Studies Rewrite — I am PUMPED about this one. We are in the process TOTALLY rewriting the 5 essential classes we desire everyone to take at Grace. They will be Grace Vision (formerly Prospective Members), Grace Mission (formerly Purposes), Grace Beliefs (a brand-new class), Personal Worship (another brand-new class), & Personal Gifting (formerly SHAPE).
- Job Interviews — In the last week, I've also been interviewing people for the Youth Pastor & Assistant Children's Director roles. It's exciting! We're praying for them & they're out there. We just need to discern who God's ALREADY chosen.
- Tim Hawkins Night – Last night, Cathy & I surprised Jacob & Karina with tickets to the Tim Hawkins show at Lee's Summit Community Church. He is a RIOT & we loved it. If you haven't heard him, you've GOT to check him out on YouTube.
- Mmmm…BBQ — Before that, we noshed on Dickeys. BBQ — all-you-can-eat whole pickles — all-you-can-eat ice cream. 🙂