Here are a handful of numbers I'm thinking about this Sunday night.
- 2/3 = The percentage of our church that raised their hands saying they had taken up our "40-Day Prayer Challenge."
- 2 = The number of Grace Vodcasts (i.e. super-short videos) we've shot at Vimeo. Someone wrote me an email and called them "Office-Side Chats."
- 3 = The number of games the KC Chiefs have won this year, which is already one more than what we won last year.
- 17 = The number of PCs that were streaming our 10:00a services live over the internet this morning.
- 343 = The number of boxes our church brought to the lobby for Operation Christmas Child. Over double from last year I think. Way to go, guys!