- Stanford Low — With the Stanford's men's basketball team getting off to a nightmare 10-11 record, I'm having to live vicariously through KU, MU, & K-State.
- Stanford High — At least our ladies are #2 in the country, despite having #1 UConn laying the wood to them a few weeks ago.
- 3 Cups of Tea — I'm halfway through the book Three Cups of Tea. Wow. An incredible story of 1 American's (accidental) journey to serve the people of Pakistan by building schools for remote, under-resourced villages.
- Under the Weather — The kids stayed home yesterday from school. Then today I was feeling run down. Even the cat looked tired. (Maybe it's because she sleeps 20 hours a day???)
- Just in Time — Whew! The family trampoline just arrived for the weather that blew in this week. 🙂
- A Treat Tomorrow — Hey guys, tomorrow, we're supposed to hear an amazing personal update from one of our own. Don't miss it.
CU in a few…