Here are a set of random thoughts that I’m having this Saturday morning:
- Just had a GREAT prayer time. Every Saturday from 7-8a, our church holds an open house for anyone who wants to gather together & pray for the biggest issues facing Grace.
- 10.5 months after ACL surgery, my right knee is still sore, especially when I get up after sitting/laying for a while.
- Looks to be a warm day (yea!). Maybe I’ll start my hour-long runs again. The knee feels better when I do.
- My favorite 2 days of sport are coming (Thu-Fri March 20-21). The all-day opening rounds of March Madness.
- My son is into Mad Libs right now. His favorite noun for Mad Libs? "Bottom." His favorite adjective? "Smelly." He cracks himself (& all of us) up.
- My daughter is on a "Webkinz-bender." And all the relatives feed her habit. 🙂
- John 13:21-14:31 has been tough to get my hands around all week. My Western/Techie mind has wrestled with how to communicate what Jesus was teaching His disciples in an amazingly informal, relational, & effective manner.
- Apparently, I’ve won the London Lottery, valued at 1.5 Million GBP. (This was great news…especially since I didn’t even know I was entered.) My email filter keeps intercepting this
deception junk spam email.