I thought I’d give you some quotes (to the best of my recollection) from the event:
- "Christ, be the center of our lives, be the place we fix our eyes, be the center of our lives." ("Center" by Charlie Hall)
- "In what ways is the enemy seeking to get to you or moving you to make agreements contrary to God’s truth?"
- "A congregation designed around a straightforward process that moves people through the stages of spiritual growth."
- "Hurt people hurt people."
- "As a church family, we each have been entrusted with a mountain of giftedness, ability, & resources. What a sobering responsibility & incredible opportunity to make an impact for God’s kingdom!"