Last Sunday, I rattled off 8 real-life questions that people may not realize God addresses in the Bible (which can be heard here under "Don't Forget the Lyrics"). I wanted to pick out questions that touch ALL of our daily lives.
I didn't give the answers, though. Pastor Ben & I talked about why we didn't during this week's 10-15 minute "microcast" (which can be heard here under "Microcasts").
Anyway, it's time for us to study this out together. Here are the 8 questions. When you find an answer, post it in the comments. I'll let you know if that was the verse I was thinking of!
- What does God say a couple must do during pregnancy?
- How do protect a child from bad influences of one spouse?
- How do you deal with someone trying to backstab you?
- How can you help calm down a person who is very angry?
- What must we remember in financial difficulties?
- What did God design as the #1 benefit of stress?
- What’s the #1 thing 2 do when making a big decision?
- What’s the only thing Peter said never to lose sight of?
Happy hunting studying! 🙂