In this video, I shared my updated list of books (i.e. my first 12) for Christian leadership development.
- The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence
- Words to Winners of Souls by Horatius Bonar
- Spiritual Leadership by J. Oswald Sanders
- Courageous Leadership by Bill Hybels
- Overcoming the Dark Side of Leadership by Gary McIntosh & Sam Rima
- Influencer by Grenny, Patterson, Grenny, Maxfield, McMillan, & Switzler
- Crucial Conversations by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, & Switzler
- Crucial Accountability by Patterson, Grenny, McMillan, Switzler, & Maxfield
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork by John Maxwell
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Good to Great & Good to Great & the Social Sectors by Jim Collins
I also share how I'm experimenting with reading a little of two books at once, every day, after my daily Bible reading.
Check out Pastor Tim's answer to this Q&A question about which books he recommends for Christian leaders.