But first, I want to ask you to pray for a KC area family whose daughter has gone missing since Saturday. I know the family. ANY family would be DYING inside right now. Could you, right now, lift them up in prayer, check out this post, & consider praying for them tonight at 7p on the ground floor of Grace Church?
- Yesterday was all about the grandparents…a day I’ll NEVER regret investing this way:
- Bible reading at 6:30a.
- Head out at 8a for a discussion with my Grandpa on his passion: our genealogy. I’ve been documenting his stories for him & helping him do research.
- Head to Mom’s for lunch, then chauffeur her to her current "full-time job," being with my Grandma in the hospital. Dinner w/Mom.
- Home by 10p to kiss the kids’ heads & fix their covers. (How DO they get their covers so messed up?!? Looks like they’ve been in some sort of "sheets-and-pillow-wrestling-match").
- 2 thoughts from my daily reading this morning thru Hosea:
- Hosea was asked to (1:2-3) MARRY a prostitute, then later (3:1-3) BUY her out of prostitution when she CONTINUED to cheat on him. Whoa!
- God was showing Israel an illustration of how He had (2:2,5,7) DIVORCED his wife, the nation of Israel, for cheating on Him with idols, but (2:13-14) was attempting to RECONCILE his marriage & win her heart back. Double-whoa!!
Hmmm…should a man be using the word "potpourri", much less the image? I’ll attach a "man’s potpourri" now…a pile of sticks. 🙂