Here were my Fave-12…
1. Ask him if
they have pizza.
2. Say “Hello” and act as if he just called you.
3. Imitate the
voice of whoever's taking the order.
4. Stop speaking every 10
seconds and start playing an instrument.
5. Spell out every ingredient.
6. Explain him that you want to "rent" a pizza.
7. While you are you are making an order, randomly start pressing the
numbers on the phone and tell them to stop doing it.
8. Tell a secret code
to the guy taking the order and tell him to memorize it for orders
you’ll make in the future.
9. Make the order during a car chase on TV. When there are gunshots,
10. Avoid using the word “PIZZA” by any
means. If the guy taking the order says it, hang up saying "Please,
don’t use that word with me."
11. Ask for mushrooms as the first
ingredient, then before you hang up, say "and no mushrooms please." Then
hang up before he can say anything.
12. Finish the order with:
“Remember, this conversation never happened”.