I’m usually done by now, but this week was unique. I was waylaid by various things, including New Year’s.
A few thoughts:
- On Message Series:
- I love kicking off a new series.
- I believe people benefit from a variety of series.
- It’s a lot of work kicking off a new series.
- On Message Length:
- It’s FAR harder to speak for a shorter amount of time than longer.
- Each week, I prayerfully budget how much time to spend on each section.
- It’s tough (but necessary) to see verses, principles, & examples hit the "cutting room floor." 🙂
- On our "N-UFF" Series:
- "Christ is N-UFF for us."
- "We have N-UFF."
- "N-UFF lies, debt, self, & delay!" (Our 4 weekly topics)
See you 2morrow!