What has been going on in our world?
- "Labor Day." Has a nice quiet ring to it doesn't it? Mine was PACKED OUT!
- 2 kid's practices, 1 football scrimmage, 2 church services, 1 prayer meeting, 2 family get-togethers, 1 going away party, and 1 Messianic funeral…and an almost 3-hour, 20-mile run for good measure!
- Got the chance to spent a ton of time with my kids this long weekend.
- I thought God used Pastor Brian to ROCK THE HOUSE this weekend, kicking off our 2-week series about communication. Did anyone else think so?
- I'll be back in the saddle next weekend, but I cannot tell you how beneficial it is to take a blow from the main-speaker-role once in a while.
- My cousin's 94-year-old "Grandma Bubby" (Edythe Cooper) died this weekend. As part of the event, my family & I attended our first Messianic Jewish funeral. It was full of beautiful Hebrew prayers & wonderful stories. We heard how Edythe, a wonderful, brilliant Jewish lady, gave her heart to her Messiah her last couple of years. More than once, tears came to my eyes.