By the next morning, I was in the full throes of the flu.
I’m guess I’m just like so many people who’ve been battling this stuff.
- Felt horrible all week
- ALL 6 offices of my doctor’s were 100% booked on Tuesday…couldn’t get in
- Tried walking up to a clinic at Walgreen’s…the wife said ladies recommended it to her…front-desk conversations built NO confidence in me…I walked out
- Went to Walk-In Health Care of Olathe…good group…loooooong wait 🙂
- Took me 5 HOURS to get seen, get meds, & get home
- Haven’t been able to work at all this week
- This flu keeps morphing on me (an aching flu –> a nausea flu –> a congestion flu –> a sore throat flu)
I’ve finally found a food that really doesn’t taste different on the way down or up…grapefruit
- Right now, I sound like a cross between "The Godfather" & "Froggy"
I’m wiped out again.