Last weekend, we talked about Supporting Others in Affliction from 1 Thessalonians 3. We continue to work our way through this letter written within 20 years of Jesus ministry, and death, and resurrection.
I shared bonus info in these areas today:
- The 10 Bible chapters I recommend people read and write down their learnings on suffering:
- Additional teaching on the two verses from 1 Peter that I had to leave out last weekend:
- The two practices I do when I’m most stressed:
- “Write-a-letter-to-God” exercise
- “The Control Divide” exercise
What Bible passages do you use when thinking about suffering?
What other practices do you use to handle the pressure of afflictions?
Let me know!