A BUNCH of things jumped out to me today…
- Jeremiah had one tough ministry
- A bunch of people told Jeremiah they wanted to hear from God
- Not many people actually listened to Jeremiah
- In fact, Jeremiah was often punished by people for sharing what God said
- Yet Jeremiah kept on believing God & sharing His word
- Yup…Jeremiah was a real "man of God"
The passage that jumped out THE MOST to me today was Jeremiah 39:15-18…
- God REALLY pays attention to our faith…how much we personally believe Him
- God can notice ONE PERSON who believes God in "a sea" of doubters & scoffers
- God even takes SPECIAL CARE of someone who really, really believes Him
Isn't that awesome?!?!