- Journaling — I don't know what it is…but it is SO AMAZINGLY restorative for me to write down my prayers & thoughts to God. And I've been on a MAJOR kick recently asking people this question first:
- "Are you journaling at least a 1-line prayer (or more) to God daily?"
- I'm hearing about God doing great things in people's hearts from it.
- Fears — In the middle of journaling my prayers to God today, I wrote these 3 lines:
- Bible Observations — Here are 3 of the lines I wrote during my daily reading time:
There is nothing that can replace a living, vital time we carve out for God & God alone…