Had our 3rd game yesterday. They showed some serious improvement in their skills. I was very proud of them. Here’s what I saw.
- Aggressiveness — Almost every time, if 2 kids got their hands on the ball, we ripped it out of their hands 🙂
- Passing — On the first play, we completed several (5 or so?) passes…a huge skill development
- Assists — We found the open man, including under the basket (who ARE these kids?) 🙂
- Not Immediately Dribbling — Many times, they scanned the court BEFORE dribbling (excellent)
- Heads Up — I saw players dribbling with their head UP (which lead to assists)
There are PLENTY of areas to grow, but I enjoyed seeing them apply what we’ve been practicing.