Here's a few things to know:
- Three services at 3p, 4:30p, & 6p
- All services are designed for the whole family to worship together
- INVITE, INVITE, INVITE, INVITE your friend and family!!!
- Be EARLY. You do NOT want to miss what we have in store to kick off the service!!
- A bunch of baptisms are happening. Lives changing everywhere.
- I'll be baptising my daughter Karina at the 6p service.
- We talked 90 minutes the last couple days
- My son joined the discussion today
- We talked about…
- Water baptism necessary for spiritual growth (Matt 28:16-20)
- Water baptism not necessary for salvation (1Cor 1:10-17)
- Water baptism only has one prerequisite (Acts 8:26-28)
- Water baptism pictures spiritual baptism into Christ (Rom 6:1-6)
- Water baptism was foreshadowed by the Noah/flood (1Pe 3:18-21)
- Awesome time
- The line on me holding it together as I baptise her is dropping by the minute…30 to 1 against. 🙂
- We're rocking it "Old School" by having people bring baked goods to share before & after each service. You can leave them on a table which will be set-up in the lobby. Just make sure it's in a "throw-away" container.
- We'll end the service with our annual candlelighting. It's a beautiful, breathtaking moment.
Don't forget to register at OWNit365.com for both (a) the plan and (b) whether you want daily reminders via email or text message.