There's been a lot of silence coming from my blog recently. I've been wanting to update everyone, but LIFE has been happening. :-) Anyway, here's what's been up.
- Hanging in Florida — Over Spring Break, the family & I took a week to spend time with my dad & step-mom in Florida. It was cold the first part of the trip. Then it warmed up. In fact, the Sunday that everyone in KC was dealing with 6-12" of snow, I was dealing with a slight sunburn on the beach. I guess we were BOTH "suffering". 🙂
- Right Knee MRI — Last Thursday, I finally got in to have my right knee checked. About halfway through, the tech told me that I'd have to wait a few minutes. I thought, "I'll bet she had to reboot the machine…" Sure enough, she did.
- Right Knee Re-Injured — That night, as I was watching NCAA basketball, I sat on the couch with my knee bent a little to the side of me. When I got up…OUCH!!!!! For the next 24 hours, I was limping around again, just like when I first injured it. The knee was fine after 48 hours.
- Bracket Busted — My bracket is like so many others…shattered, along with my prediction of a KU-UK final.
- Bowled Over — On Saturday night, I met up with a bunch of guys from Grace at the Incredibowl on 151 & Antioch. I was a model of consistency, bowling a 146-148-143. Not bad for me. Too bad the other 3 guys on my lane just CRUSHED me. Even the guy with the bum shoulder beat me because he started his 2nd game with 5 out of 6 strikes. Sickening…