I finished Paul Nyquist’s small book recently called "There is NO TIME." I wasn’t able to to locate the book on Amazon, but I found it here at Avant.
Here a couple things I liked about the book:
- Innovation — Kudos to Avant for taking a risk to try new things
- Creativity — It’s an easy story to read, rather than a dry, academic paper
- Short — Good job. Strategy papers shouldn’t take 200 pages
Here’s are a couple questions I have:
- Field Testing — I’m excited to see the results of the first "short-cycle" teams about 10-20 years down the line
- Uncertainty — The drawback of the story/parable form. A few times I was uncertain if the logical or theological conclusions made by the characters were Avant’s or not