Yes, that’s a picture of me on the right. I just stepped off my "running-wheel." 🙂
- Our accountant was gone – sick all last week, right after "year-end."
- Our executive pastor is gone – seeing a baby, possibly to adopt.
- Our executive assistant is gone – got a new job for better life-balance & ministry-dreams!
- We have a HUGE leaders meeting Saturday morning – lots of prayer & prep.
- I haven’t had much time yet to develop Sunday’s message further – God’s always "in-time."
- I’m trying to get things done for an important time of discerning God’s direction next week.
Through it all, God’s been giving some crazy blessings…crazy-great!
- Sunday, my son accepted Christ as Savior, right after leading another to Christ.
- My mom had a birthday – heart stopped 8 yrs ago…miraculously, EMTs restarted it.
- My friends (executive pastor & wife) are with a beautiful baby they hope to adopt.
- My wife has been an INCREDIBLE support.
- We had our 2nd week of weekend attendance over 1000.
- Had a GREAT Q&A Bible Study last night. The question was on Matthew 18:18-19.
- I have an AWESOME staff to work with (full-timers Ben & Jim, and part-timers Pat & Tracie).
Someone put a $5 Starbucks gift card in my hand Sunday (I used it today…Mmmmm.)
- Someone anonymously dropped off a Caribou Coffee Travel French Press…with Gevalia Coffees (Can’t wait to use it…I might need it the next couple nights). 🙂
- In the midst of all, my heart is at peace…yes, even rejoicing in the whirlwind. 🙂