What does this mean?
– Yes, I’m taking a short blogging sabbatical
– Yes, I’m coming back again (Fri, Aug 1)
– Yes, I’ll help you “store up” in this entry 🙂
So, a number of things are on my mind as June ends:
- Yesterday, I failed to mention how much I appreciated the “visual-worship” the children did with the fluorescent scarves during “Indescribable.” It was AWESOME. Who came up with that idea??? You are the (wo)man!!! Anyone else like it.
- I started my week #3 (of 18) in my Hal Higdon Advanced 1 Marathon Training Plan. Haven’t missed a day yet, though I didn’t do yesterday’s 3-mile run until 11:30 p.m.! (If you’re checking on me, I shifted the whole plan 1 day early…I do Monday’s run on Sunday, Tuesday’s run on Monday, etc.)
- Today, my son took the bike he got for a birthday out for a spin. Dad was so proud of him (he could barely make it on the bike). Mom wanted to look away for fear he was bite it, big time.
- I got a haircut today. My daughter kept telling me, “Can you put a baseball cap on?” 🙂
- Next Sunday is going to be AMAZING with this guy speaking at Grace.
- It’s summer vacation time for a lot of families I know. Like so many dads, I can say, “Yes! I am Clark W. Griswold, Jr.”
- There are some things coming this fall for Grace Church that I am ABSOLUTELY PUMPED about (and I can’t wait)!
- Don’t forget to check back on Friday, August 1!
See you soon!