Our Drama Team (Kim, Zach, Brad, Lisa, etc.) and Weekend Service Team (including audio, visual, & lighting teams) deserve MAJOR kudos & encouragement for their presentation of the Life Drama today, the story of Emily Banks.
God did some incredible things today!!!
At the end of service, I extended the opportunity for everyone to
receive Christ then did a "spiritual survey" to see what happened.
Here are the results. Of the 364 cards we received, representing
singles, couples, & families…
- "A" (Accepted Today) = 41 (11%)
- "B" (Believed Before) = 300 (83%)
- "C" (Considering Christ) = 4 (1%)
- "D" (Don’t Plan To Ever) = 0 (–)
- "Blank" (No Indication) = 19 (5%)
Here are some other thoughts:
- 41+ people received Christ today. YEA GOD!!!
- A "hat tip" to the wonderfully-written drama found in "The Games We Play"
- A "thank you" to our prayer team, who prayed so fervently for this day
Kudos to our Worship Pastor’s wife who ghost-wrote Emily’s blog
- Kudos to our Worship Pastor who designed the logo & is hitting his creative stride
- Kudos to Keith & our lighting team who flexed their creative muscles today
Whew. What a great day. I feel zonked…like "mental mush." Peace, out! 🙂