Here's what I think I think…
- I get home, flip on the TV, & see Dustin Colquitt isn't the punter. "WHAT??? Who's this Weatherford guy???" I ask. I grab my PC & find out he's injured. "Oh man!"
- What did I say yesterday about how the Chiefs could stay in the game? Favre interceptions. The guy's a hall-of-famer…but he'll also stick a dagger thru his own team's heart too. (You ALMOST did it for us, Brett, throwing interceptions!)
- Tyler Thigpen is the man. I had NO IDEA he had this type of game in him. Is this a 1-game-wonder or a portent-of-things-to-come?
- Announcer Greg Gumbel? My wife has never been a big fan.
- Announcer Dan Dierdorf? I don't know why he likes using the word "superlative" so much.
- By the way, our wide receiver got mugged on the last play. A really bad call.
Hey, the Chiefs competed & put on a great show today. That's all I ask.