It's late. I'll cut to the chase…
- Watching our Wednesday Study Online — I got this OUTSTANDING story from someone yesterday, after they found they could watch our Wednesday Bible Study live online: "Making this live stream available is
a blessing. We have been trying to get to Bible Study but with the children and
my husband working late, it has been difficult (really I think that its the
enemy trying to stop our progress). But today I was able to finally watch and
get hooked! God bless the ministry! See you Sunday!"
- Best Coffee Shop — If you're looking for a place to have a great cup of coffee, try Revocup on the NW corner of College & Quivira. Great coffee. Great owner. (We found out we both were in the Loma-Prieta earthquake together back in 1989.)
- Jumpin' to Conclusions — Found a story which illustrates that we can too easily jump to the WRONG conclusions based on what we see. Check out John 11:28-32.
- Any Rascals Out There?? — Does anyone out there have a Rascal Scooter I can borrow at the office from roughly May 20 to June 20? I want to terrorize tool around the office on it during the month I have to be on crutches. Lemme know!
- Daddy-Daughter Dance — Check out the picture from Grandma. Enough said. 🙂