- Bad to Good — Bad news turned to good recently. The fall football thing for Jacob didn't work out (and I felt like a bad Dad, to be honest.) But because of the change, we've playing golf together (I'm teaching him at the driving range & putting clock). We're spending more time together than ever and it's been GREAT. Bad turned to good a la Romans 8:28.
- Mercy Gift — My daughter, Karina, was watching a Compassion International video tonight and, yet again, displayed the gift of mercy God gave her. She broke down, wanted to adopt a child, and was willing to give every dime she had to it. She has a wonderful mercy gift from God. I look up to her.
- Yea, Baby, It's Comin' — I was KNEE DEEP into the Book of Numbers today…as I was yesterday…as I was on Monday. I'm seeing some INCREDIBLE things for our Wednesday Night Bible Study coming up. Get ready…
- 9/9 — "Cultivating your Child's Spiritual Life"
- 9/13 — "Understanding the Day of Accountability"
- 9/20 — "Navigating the Wilderness" (Intro to Numbers)
- Keep Hope Alive — I bleed Chiefs red. I am hoping for the best this season. The O-line will all come together at the last minute, Matt Cassell wil throw for 1000 yards, Larry Johnson will dominate, and our new 3-4 defense will put a stranglehold on the opposition. 🙂
- Dream Come True — In the next few days (internet access permitting), you'll hear about some AMAZING things we're looking into for Grace.