- Walmart Sold Out? — Yes, our church charged out Sunday after worship for their "40-Day Prayer Challenge" and bought up every small Moleskine-type notebook they had!
- How Many Gifts? — Our church put together well over 250 gift boxes for Operation Christmas Child. (I'll get the final total at some time.) Also, I heard you have until this Friday to bring your boy and/or girl gifts to our lobby so they can be shipped out on Saturday.
- What is Connected? — To move beyond simply "Coming" to being "Connected" at Grace, it takes 3 things…and they're directly aligned with our mission:
- Having friends TO LOVE — praying for, reaching out, & developing friendships in the church (i.e. "fellowship")
- Having a place TO LEARN — a small group study, Bible Study, 1-on-1 Directions Study, Wednesday night Bible Study, etc.
- Having a place TO LEAD — a ministry, volunteering opportunity, local outreach ministry, etc.
- Developing Warriors — Yes, my 3rd grade girls & 5th grade boys basketball teams practice back-to-back again tonight. We're taking the next step of leaving "nice" on the sidelines! 🙂
- Say it Ain't So, Gary! — Snow? Are you kidding? Say it ain't so, Gary! (Yes, I'm referring to Gary Lezak, the weatherman who my wife swears by…and his blog.)